Wednesday, May 2, 2012

If only #1



If only you knew how sorry I am after every fight.
If only you knew how sometimes what you say hurts me.
If only you knew how I keep smiling just so you don't feel bad.
If only you knew every mean things I said just so I don't fall for you too fast.
If only you knew every time I stared at you my heart screams 'I love you.'
If only you knew every time I asked for help I want you to feel that I need you.
If only you knew how sometimes when you ignored me it actually killing me inside.
If only you knew why I hold your hand to sleep because I misses you.
If only you knew you are the reason for every smile, which I love.. 
and you are the reason for every tear, which I hate.
If only you knew how bad I want you to get rid of the walls that are surrounding me.
If only you knew how I want everything to be easier.
So I don't have to think and just be with you.

No comments: