Friday, January 24, 2014

2013 in a flash

A year ago this month I posted my last post on here. Since then a lot had happened. Status had changed, appearance also had some change which I'm so very proud of. Hormones were going cray cray zeyhh!! To cut everything short.

Feb 2013- no idea what happened

March 2013- My dad's 52nd birthday.

April 2013- My birthday, Azim bought me a pair of Sperry Angleboat Shoes. Sadly we bought the wrong size. That was a waste of $90. 

May 2013- Secret mission Malaysia for 3months surprised my dad, grandparent, aunts and uncle also the cousins. It was awesome. Get to ate all the good food I've been missing.

June 2013- Broke the news to my atok (grandma) about my plan to get married. Also was hoping for an approval which I did get after a few days. Almost get a smack from her too LOL. 

July 2013- All the preparation for the solemnization. Also it was Ramadhan, fasting month, it was exciting! It has been a while since the last time I get to go to BAZAAR RAMADHAN. Get to try Raja Tepung Pelita claimed by Azim the best tepung pelita in KL. Also stayed with my grandparents in Kelantan for 2 weeks before getting married. They did try to convince me to change my mind, too cute! 

August 2013 - EID MUBARAK! It was pretty good but I was more excited for the wedding.


The End


No comments: