Monday, April 30, 2012

Best WEEKEND!

Last Saturday was my 22nd birthday, I was fooled by everybody. I didn't even noticed that they planned something that night. I thought it was just a gathering for Abg Syam's friend from Champaign, but when I got there the door was looked, so I knocked and while waiting, some of the guys were outside so I talked to them a bit. When the door was unlocked and I turned the door knob and pushed the door a little bit and I saw everyone was in the living room screaming 'Happy Birthday!' facing me standing outside. I was stunned and it made my eyes water. They have balloons and Molten Chocolate Cupcake not to forget the never ending candles. We took pictures of me being a baby, everything was normal that day, people wishes me Happy Birthday and stuff. So I thought maybe this year there's no budget to spend money on birthday party. But that was not all, I was talking to a friend blah blah blah and he pointed something behind me, as I turn I so a huge pink basket wrapped with a clear plastic wrapper, it was a gift from everyone. I can't even remember what I felt the moment I saw their faces. But I really-really appreciate every single moment of it. <3
All the gifts.
Grey Spongebob I heart nerds T-shirt.
Mr.Puppet Kermit the Frog baseball T-shirt.
Yellow Despicable Me Minion T-shirt.
Blue I Did It But I'm Blaming You T-shirt. (which they say it is so me)
2 pairs of new socks. RANDOM!
Thanks Abg Syam and Kak Chah for this lovely set and the DIY birthday card.
Can't wait to find a time and pamper myself. One and  a half hour shower.
So after I opened the presents from 'everyone' and the present from Abg Syam and Kak Chah. They asked me to close my eyes cause they have another surprise for me. So I did and... this I what I got.. =D OMG!!

A pair of hermit crab from my lovely big sister (Nurul Asmui).
I love them. <3
I named the male (blue shell) Cappie,
and the female (yellow shell) is still nameless. :( 
Before I forget I also got a present from Azim, a Kinder Bueno chocolate bar. YUMMY! Its not much cause he's saving for a car, but the thought that counts. I can't find a word to describe my feelings. All I know I love them all and they mean the world to me. Thanks for doing all of this for me. I feel loved. I love you guys too. <3 I know I will never forget this ever. I still have the terharu feeling and still have the sebak dihati that can't be expressed. I know they went all out cause Kei is graduating and going back to Malaysia and get married in December. This probably the last birthday we gonna celebrate together. :'(

***

Okay... enough with the sad part. I wanna go on with my story, so it a little past midnight so we all say bye and salam-salam each other. I went home, went to my room and there was another surprise for me. A lion gift bag and an album with a picture of me on the cover. Three surprises in one night that I might get a heart attack. A gift from at that time I don't know who was it from. They were place on my unmade bed, kind of embarrassing knowing that the person actually see my room so messy. So I took out my camera.

Surprise awaits
So I waited for Azim to get home cause our skype was on and obviously I can see him when he came in the room to open the presents that I'm pretty sure are from him. I so didn't expect that he bought me the Taz polaroid camera. But he did, he actually did. OMG! I'm so happy can't stop smiling, I even thought that it was just the box and he's just messing with my emotions. I can't stop thanking him for the gift.

A Taz polaroid camera, just what I wanted and
a bonus sentimental album by dodol sewel. AA.
The content of the album are confidential.
Thank you! I love ALL of it!

The dodol who is responsible for being the 

AWESOMESS BEST-FRIEND EVER!

He so gonna kill me for this. :D






No comments: