Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Letter to YOU.

Dear buah hati a.k.a future husband,

   Assalamualaikum, I'm writing this so when you come into my life you will know that you are the one for me.
I would like to get the most expensive diamond ring, when you ask me to marry you. But instead of that I want you to make me feel like I'm worth the diamond ring. I would like to have a fancy car. But instead I want you to care for me as long as you will care for a car. I would want a lot of extra stuff, a huge house with two stories garage for our cars, a beautiful kitchen with fancy stuff (dishwasher, all the stuff for baking, awesomess stove in the market) a women can ever ask for. A gorgeous landscape around our home. But instead, I would rather have you not give me all of those and give me all of you. Something that money can't buy. Let our life be about you and me and us.

With LOVE,
Your Buah Hati.

No comments: